Pipeline DevCo Community Guidelines
Respect the Pipeline Development Company Community
Don't abuse the site. Every community feature on Pipeline Development Company involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible; please show us that you are trustworthy.
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- Pipeline Development Company is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your content, don't post it on our site.
- Don't post content that may be offensive to others. Topics revolving around violence, sex, illegal activity, drinking and smoking, or anything else that other users may find offensive are not allowed and will not be tolerated.
- Do not use foul or obscene language in your posted content. Keep it clean and respectful to others.
- Respect copyright. Only post content that you made or that you are authorized to use.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- Everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Please take these rules seriously. Do not try to work your way around the guidelines—just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.
We Enforce These Guidelines
Accounts are penalized for Community Guideline violations and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to create any new accounts.
Pipeline Development Company is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of Pipeline Development Company makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot to see and discuss here, and there are many smart and talented people who have a lot of valuable information to share!
- Let others know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on Pipeline Development Company even richer. So leave comments, make requests, send us suggestions, answer posts, discuss others viewpoints, ask your own questions... there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate.
That's it! Enjoy the community and let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience.
—The PipelineDevCo.com Team